FETISH FRIDAYSMonthly Fetish Event for the Local Kinky Community
10552 – 114St. NW, Edmonton, AB
$20 door + $20 membership
This event is for ‘Members Only’ – Membership fee is $20 so if you haven’t bought yours yet, get on that! You can pick up a membership at alt.SPACE on any of our Open Shop or By-Appointment shopping days for just $20!
Fetish, all black, formal, latex, leather, and or whatever else makes you feel hot ‘n’ sexy! NO BLUE JEANS. (Theme Nights will be the exception – Check Announcements for Monthly Themed Events)
Dress to impress!
PLEASE NOTE THAT JEANS ARE ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS. Denim & Leather, full cowboy and black-wash jeans are the ONLY exceptions to this rule
MEET N GREET 6 – 8 @ alt.SPACE
We’ll be meeting down in the shop with folks who might want to swing by earlier and pick up a few goodies or just see some new and old faces! Great for folks who are newer, first-timers or curious about WIITWD!
- No means NO. Maybe means NO. Only YES means YES.
- 18+ ONLY. No exceptions.
- Rudeness and assholery will get you tossed.
- Having fun is mandatory!
- Please smoke outside.
- The DM’s word is law.
- Visibly intoxicated persons will not be permitted to play.
- Open drink containers and glass are NOT permitted in the dungeon space (plastic and metal water bottles/containers with a lid are allowed).
- No food permitted in the dungeon space.
- Sex is permitted BUT barriers MUST be used. Used barriers (condoms, dams etc) must be disposed of in the provided containers. Please use poly on areas where sex is taking place. DO NOT flush condoms down the toilet. Further, sex is only permitted in the dungeon at this time.
- Fire play of any kind is not permitted.
- Needles & sharps (blood play) will be strictly controlled. You must use poly, gloves, and an approved sharps disposal container (we provide a container or you may bring & pack out your own). Wearing needles outside of the dungeon is not permitted.
- No Means No. Maybe means No. Only Yes means Yes. Play responsibly. We use the ‘Stoplight System’ (Green, Yellow, Red) as universally recognized safe-words.
- Abide by all instructions and direction given by the DM team at all times.
- Please keep marked exits clear and contain your sprawl. If you will be needing a larger area for a more complex scene please consult the DM team.
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Approximately 20-30 people can play at a time in the dungeon; please be mindful of how long your scene is taking to avoid monopolizing the space.
- We have been told our dungeon is ‘intimate’ – meaning, it’s not very big. Please be aware of this when making comments, watching and participating in scenes.
- Please clean your equipment following use. If supplies are running low notify the DM team or other volunteer.
- If you arrive before 8 you may change at Kinkstore and if arriving after eight there are places to change.
- Parking is available on the street, this is a public area and dress accordingly while walking to/from your chosen transportation (cab/bus/car etc).
- We have established that we have a maximum capacity of 120 people. To avoid disappointment we suggest buying tickets in advance! You can do this online (here) or in-store for the month leading up to the event!
- We are always seeking volunteers for DM and door. The more we have the shorter the shifts! Please PM us here or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- Doors are open from 8PM til midnight. You may consume liquor until 2am and play goes until it stops.
- alt.SPACE is handicap accessible.